TUTORIALS AVAILABLE JULY 15, 2019
Let us introduce to you the Family Connect Child Care Planner, Organizer, Calendar & Journaling System for parents and child care professionals that is an incredible intuitive tool, with its all-in-one convenient structure that provides a day, weekly and monthly layout for an entire year or two. All-encompassing around your child's needs that identifies progress, goals and an organized yet user friendly, robust model to keep track of the essential needs of 1 to 3 children’s information.
Let’s check out some of its extraordinary benefits…
The Family Connect Organizer provides care givers a first line of defense reference source starting with for example the “General Information Section,” to the “First Day of Placement Assessment,” section to the “Journaling” section and everything in between. Enabling care givers and child care professionals the ability to maintain an account of all the child's personal, health, education, finance... that may be used as a vital and crucial point of reference to share with child welfare specialist, social workers, educators, health & mental health providers, legal counsel just to name a few...
The customized design also provides the flexibility to use all or selective components of the organizer based on the child's, care givers or child care professional needs.
The Family Connect Child Care Planner, Organizer, Calendar & Journal is broken down into 9 designated sections that provide user friendly, structured entries that once completed makes an extraordinary point of reference guide regarding children’s information, history and can be share and passed on to future child care givers, including parents.
Features of this Extraordinary Organizer includes;
• Structured tracking components of child’s personal information, activities and habits enabling you to have quick hands on accessibility.
• Monthly caseworkers interactive reports.
• First Day Placement Assessment and Health History
• Behavior Monitoring Logs
• Interactive forms that enable you to record child’s info for the purpose to share with welfare workers, social workers, health provides, education provides, etc.
• 8.5 x 11 inches perfect large letter size
• Calendar & Journal
• Matte finish and soft cover.
• Light weight. Easy to carry around.
• Made in the USA.
- Now obtaining these extraordinary organizers could never be easier. There are several ways to do so.
- · If you are a Parent, Foster Parent, Adoption Parent, Kinship and interested in purchasing or want to give as a gift simply order from our online site at; http://estore.familycareresources.info or by Calling Toll Free 866•433•1725 and speak directly with one of our FCRS Specialist.
- · We accept debit and credit visa master cards.
- · Now if you are a State agency that may be interested in bulk ordering a FCRS Specialist can help you every step of the way.
- · Books order in increments of 100 or more are discounted that is incredible!
- FCRS will provide all the necessary FCRS Vendor identification.
- · Your FCRS Specialist will work with you and your order to determine standard payment processing options and shipping preferences
- We will also provide recommended suggested training options as to how to utilize your materials that include
- · On Site Training – We will coordinate with you and your team th best time, date, location and pair you with one of our skilled coaches to train anywhere in the USA.
- · We also offer online Video Training Tutorials of various topics and interactive online Webinars.
To ORDER TODAY! Or learn more about these extraordinary materials and trainings AGAIN simply Call Toll Free 866•433•1725, Monday • Friday 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time. You can also visit our website anytime where you have access to our materials, training resources and more Visit http://estore.familycareresources.info Today!
TUTORIALS AVAILABLE JULY 15, 2019